Music Play List

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Well, I'm back again!


I thought I would share with you a couple of the quilts I've made.
They are nothing fancy. They're just projects that have helped keep me sane!


I hope you enjoy!


******************



This is a baby quilt that I made for a co-worker. Process of piecing.




Completed! No quilting. Instead, I tied the inside corners of the blocks. Not sure if you can see the threads.






NEXT ...

Sheila's baby shower Crayon quilt. 


I gave each guest a square of paper and a box of crayons. They were asked to draw/write something to the new mommy and/or baby. After the guests went home, I scanned the pieces of paper and printed them out on fabric. The center picture is a copy of her baby shower invitation printed out on fabric.


Still a work in progress. (My Grand-baby is going to be 4 years old May 7th.) 
Other projects have jumped in line and have taken over my time but ... I plan on completing it before she starts College.

Sorry Snicker-Doodles!

I'll pull it out and take an UPDATED photo of it to show how far along it's come.






1 comment: