Music Play List

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hi there,

I am fundraising on behalf of Skyway Business Solutions and Mr. Robert Bartoletta’s father John and son Sandro.
Both have type 1 diabetes.

By supporting me you will help JDRF fund vital research into cures, treatments, and prevention of type 1 diabetes.

Please join me in my efforts to help the over 300,000 Canadian children and adults living with type 1 diabetes by making a donation today.
Secure online donations can be made by VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.

These poor little children are being diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at very early ages.
What a cure would mean for my bosses 4 year old son Sandro is, no more testing before he eats and no more insulin pump site changes every three days - OUCH!

My dream is that no other kids, including Sandro, have to live with the challenges of type 1 diabetes and with super people like you, I can't wait for that dream to come true.

Visit my personal fundraising page to make a donation online.

Please share this link with all of your friends, family and co-workers. 
http://jdrfca.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&eventID=1190&participantID=140699


jdrfca.donordrive.com
A fundraising page for Robin Blake 





Thank you,

Ms Robin Blake
Accounting Assistant
Skyway Business Solutions
5750 Timberlea Blvd, Unit 2
Mississauga, ON L4W 5N8
Direct line: 905-602-6482 ext.229

No comments:

Post a Comment