Music Play List

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Welcome to my sewing space.
This is where it all happens.

Well, I thought I would post a few pictures of where all the sewing happens.

Notice the sign above the sewing machine that reads "Bird Crossing."
My lovely 3 year old Grand-Kidlette, Nevaeh, thought it would be funny to hang it there since my real name is ROBIN.

My sewing space is complete with a cork board for patterns & pictures. I have my Ipod and Boom box VERY close by.


Next we have a lousy picture of my shelf that holds, on the top shelf, all my quilting books and magazines. The second shelf holds my mommy's sewing basket, and all my fat quarters. The third shelf  is where all my thread and bobbins are kept. Further down are all my finished quilts as well as that HIDEOUS quilt shown before and a few UOF's. As we go along, YOU can decide whether you want to see UFO's, finished quilts or WIP so long as I can figure out how to make tabs that can take you directly to those posting. (I think it has to do with "LABELS, but I'm not too sure yet.)


Next, we have my ironing/cutting station. Hopefully, I will convince Hubby that the long table that is taking up space in the garage can be put to better use in my sewing room and one end can serve as the ironing table while the other end can be for my cutting surface.


Next, we have my design wall. This quilt only needs a few more strips of fabric sew on and the top is completed. YAY!!!   On to quilting and binding.


This is on my design wall but ... was a total mistake and I have no idea how I made them. They are liked by plenty of people so, I will eventually sit down and figure it out. My Womb-Mate loves the color green.
Maybe ... just saying See-ster!


1 comment:

  1. I am impressed with you..YOU say you do not know what you are doing but you look like to me you have figured it out pretty well. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete