Music Play List

Monday, April 23, 2012

JDRF Canada - DonorDrive®

I am fundraising for Type 1 Diabetes in Children (JDRF). Please support me in helping to fund research into cures, treatments and prevention of type 1 diabetes by clicking the SUPPORT ME button.

My cute little buddy, Sandro, has this disease and I am walking with my extremely sore muscles and joints, to raise funds and awareness this June. 

Won't you please pledge some support?

You will receive a Tax Receipt for anything over $20.

Better yet, why don't you also come out and join us? 
There will be fun and games for the kids, Mayor McAllion normally visits, and there is facepainting, and free refreshments (BBQ) after the walk.

http://jdrfca.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=140699

No comments:

Post a Comment