Music Play List

Friday, October 4, 2013

Blogging break is over!

Hi there!

WOW ... it sure has been awhile since I updated this blog. It's nice to know that I have dedicated followers out there. Thanx for hanging in!


To start with ...

  • Do you like to listen to music while you sew? What do you listen to?
If you look at the top line of this blog, you will see a WikPlayer. It is loaded with some of the songs that I like to listen to while I am quilting/sewing. Go ahead ...press the play button. ENJOY!
  • I have several quilting projects on the go and will gather them up, take pictures of them and post them here for you all to see. Please remember, when I post my projects, I am encouraging everyone to post their comments. I look forward to hearing what you think about my quilting. I also enjoy it when people share there tips, tricks and ideas.

On to something a little different ...

I am experiencing cramping/locking with my index finger. Does this happen to you? What do YOU do to alleviate the problem?

Please watch my YouTube video for a completely detailed demonstration.
Sorry for the poor voice quality.


Please post a comment before you leave!

Thanx a bunch!



No comments:

Post a Comment